Smart responsible managers and owners of senior and assisted living centers understand the vital link between their residents’ emotional states and their physical health and well-being. Unpleasant odors in lobbies and throughout any part of assisted living facilities can create …
Universal Cartridge Air Freshener Refill For Odor Control
Odor Neutralizing Power With Flow Science Technology
Universal Cartridge™ refills are designed for our Aroma Beam non-HVAC air diffuser system and are specifically designed to control odors while also ambient scenting in large indoor areas. Perfect for scent marketing and scent branding applications, Universal Cartridge™ refills provide prescription odor control through the application of advanced FlowScience Technology™. Speak with our team today to oder a refill, or to learn more about Air-Scent vast array of air freshening systems.
Available fragrances are:
- Neutral – this is the most powerful fragrance and ideal for sever malodors such as oncology wards, smoke and fire restoration damage, designated smoking areas, cigar bars, casinos, sewage backups, kennels, animal shelters, trash rooms and more)
- Fresh mint – best for mold and mildew odors, water restoration damage, after floods, musty odors, storage areas, locker rooms, athletic fitness centers and more)
- Clean citrus – best for ammonia-related odors, urine and uric acid-related odors, kitchen odors, storage cabinets [like bowling shoe storage areas] and more.
Instructions to replace the Universal Cartridge in the Aroma Beam dispenser:
- Open Universal Cartridge refill canister by twisting of the lid.
- Open Scent Beam Q.T. using instructions provided with the unit.
- Place the refill canister in the unit facing the open end toward the internal fan unit.
- Close unit.
You May Also Be Interested In
Ambient scents, and the professional air freshener machines that evenly diffuse them, are defining brands and improving the bottom lines of every commercial industry under the moon and sun. More and more business owners within the automotive industry, HOA management …
Over the course of the last decade and since the banning of smoking in nightclubs, patrons have become more cognizant of bad smells, such as body odor and stale beer, both of which cigarette smoke masked very efficiently at one time. The adoption of ambient scenting …