The human sense of smell is integral to all of our lives. In ancient times, it was the key to our survival. It warned of approaching enemies, food sources and proximity to wildfires. In the modern world, millions of dollars are spent every year in an attempt to make things smell better in …
Universal Cartridge Air Freshener Refill For Odor Control
Odor Neutralizing Power With Flow Science Technology
Universal Cartridge™ refills are designed for our Aroma Beam non-HVAC air diffuser system and are specifically designed to control odors while also ambient scenting in large indoor areas. Perfect for scent marketing and scent branding applications, Universal Cartridge™ refills provide prescription odor control through the application of advanced FlowScience Technology™. Speak with our team today to oder a refill, or to learn more about Air-Scent vast array of air freshening systems.
Available fragrances are:
- Neutral – this is the most powerful fragrance and ideal for sever malodors such as oncology wards, smoke and fire restoration damage, designated smoking areas, cigar bars, casinos, sewage backups, kennels, animal shelters, trash rooms and more)
- Fresh mint – best for mold and mildew odors, water restoration damage, after floods, musty odors, storage areas, locker rooms, athletic fitness centers and more)
- Clean citrus – best for ammonia-related odors, urine and uric acid-related odors, kitchen odors, storage cabinets [like bowling shoe storage areas] and more.
Instructions to replace the Universal Cartridge in the Aroma Beam dispenser:
- Open Universal Cartridge refill canister by twisting of the lid.
- Open Scent Beam Q.T. using instructions provided with the unit.
- Place the refill canister in the unit facing the open end toward the internal fan unit.
- Close unit.
You May Also Be Interested In
Fragrances enhance the quality of all of our lives. They set and/or ameliorate our moods and attitudes, transforming the stress of every day life into momentary bursts of fantasy, memory recall and contentment. However fleeting, within the world of commerce, fragrance affects …
The funeral industry is unique in both its scope and its service. No matter how beautiful the flowers or flattering the words describing the deceased, nothing can alter the absolute finality of personal loss. For funeral home directors, owners and managers, you often see …