Smell is so much more than just a biological experience. It is and always has been a societal and cultural phenomenon. And while wonderfully fragrant scents have always been welcomed and enjoyed, malodorous ones, and the ability to control them, has been the bane of human …
Universal Cartridge Air Freshener Refill For Odor Control
Odor Neutralizing Power With Flow Science Technology
Universal Cartridge™ refills are designed for our Aroma Beam non-HVAC air diffuser system and are specifically designed to control odors while also ambient scenting in large indoor areas. Perfect for scent marketing and scent branding applications, Universal Cartridge™ refills provide prescription odor control through the application of advanced FlowScience Technology™. Speak with our team today to oder a refill, or to learn more about Air-Scent vast array of air freshening systems.
Available fragrances are:
- Neutral – this is the most powerful fragrance and ideal for sever malodors such as oncology wards, smoke and fire restoration damage, designated smoking areas, cigar bars, casinos, sewage backups, kennels, animal shelters, trash rooms and more)
- Fresh mint – best for mold and mildew odors, water restoration damage, after floods, musty odors, storage areas, locker rooms, athletic fitness centers and more)
- Clean citrus – best for ammonia-related odors, urine and uric acid-related odors, kitchen odors, storage cabinets [like bowling shoe storage areas] and more.
Instructions to replace the Universal Cartridge in the Aroma Beam dispenser:
- Open Universal Cartridge refill canister by twisting of the lid.
- Open Scent Beam Q.T. using instructions provided with the unit.
- Place the refill canister in the unit facing the open end toward the internal fan unit.
- Close unit.
You May Also Be Interested In
Sweet lavender is a plant of mystical qualities that are both intoxicating and therapeutic. It is the most widely utilized essential oil in the world today. The genus, Lavandula, includes 47 known species of this fragrant, flowering plant. Although indigenous to the Old Worldand found in …
Jan San, aka the janitorial/ sanitation industry, has gone through many changes over the course of the last decade, and the number of distributors in the United States has steadily declined since the year 2000.This has forced distributors to think outside that proverbial …