In today’s times, life seems to whirl within a disturbing vortex of promised vaccines, masks, social distancing and the fear of a virus that mutates with all the ferocity of a monstrous alien from outer space. Doctors urge that hand washing is a vital preventative in its ability to spread, thereby relegating hand sanitizer …
Universal Cartridge Air Freshener Refill For Odor Control
Odor Neutralizing Power With Flow Science Technology
Universal Cartridge™ refills are designed for our Aroma Beam non-HVAC air diffuser system and are specifically designed to control odors while also ambient scenting in large indoor areas. Perfect for scent marketing and scent branding applications, Universal Cartridge™ refills provide prescription odor control through the application of advanced FlowScience Technology™. Speak with our team today to oder a refill, or to learn more about Air-Scent vast array of air freshening systems.
Available fragrances are:
- Neutral – this is the most powerful fragrance and ideal for sever malodors such as oncology wards, smoke and fire restoration damage, designated smoking areas, cigar bars, casinos, sewage backups, kennels, animal shelters, trash rooms and more)
- Fresh mint – best for mold and mildew odors, water restoration damage, after floods, musty odors, storage areas, locker rooms, athletic fitness centers and more)
- Clean citrus – best for ammonia-related odors, urine and uric acid-related odors, kitchen odors, storage cabinets [like bowling shoe storage areas] and more.
Instructions to replace the Universal Cartridge in the Aroma Beam dispenser:
- Open Universal Cartridge refill canister by twisting of the lid.
- Open Scent Beam Q.T. using instructions provided with the unit.
- Place the refill canister in the unit facing the open end toward the internal fan unit.
- Close unit.
You May Also Be Interested In
Is old building smell syndrome the ghostly remnants of residents or workers past that are somehow trapped in the limbo of time, or is it the result of decades of bad housekeeping? The answer is neither. This condition can be caused by a multitude of factors. Dead rodents, dust, decaying …
Food aromas for food marketers, and the scent marketing companies that service their commercial establishments, are the tender traps that fragrantly tempt and break down the free will of consumers who cannot resist the often fattening message their noses are telling them. Suddenly …