It’s that time of year again when life becomes a tangle of bustling, glorious, colorful and stressful elements within which lie a thread of hope for a better tomorrow that usually brings out the best in most of us. Holiday joy usually includes: family get togethers, luscious meals with many trimmings …
Universal Cartridge Air Freshener Refill For Odor Control
Odor Neutralizing Power With Flow Science Technology
Universal Cartridge™ refills are designed for our Aroma Beam non-HVAC air diffuser system and are specifically designed to control odors while also ambient scenting in large indoor areas. Perfect for scent marketing and scent branding applications, Universal Cartridge™ refills provide prescription odor control through the application of advanced FlowScience Technology™. Speak with our team today to oder a refill, or to learn more about Air-Scent vast array of air freshening systems.
Available fragrances are:
- Neutral – this is the most powerful fragrance and ideal for sever malodors such as oncology wards, smoke and fire restoration damage, designated smoking areas, cigar bars, casinos, sewage backups, kennels, animal shelters, trash rooms and more)
- Fresh mint – best for mold and mildew odors, water restoration damage, after floods, musty odors, storage areas, locker rooms, athletic fitness centers and more)
- Clean citrus – best for ammonia-related odors, urine and uric acid-related odors, kitchen odors, storage cabinets [like bowling shoe storage areas] and more.
Instructions to replace the Universal Cartridge in the Aroma Beam dispenser:
- Open Universal Cartridge refill canister by twisting of the lid.
- Open Scent Beam Q.T. using instructions provided with the unit.
- Place the refill canister in the unit facing the open end toward the internal fan unit.
- Close unit.
You May Also Be Interested In
The smell of clean can be many things to many people. As a relative concept, it can be equated as the harsh smell of chlorine bleach; for others, the captivating and endless magnitude of the ocean or the fresh scent of the great outdoors after a thunderstorm. Others may consider the …
Malodors can ruin a hotel guest’s experience, damage perception and ultimately affect bottom line profits, which underscores that fact that every hotelier should look towards a holistic and highly effective approach to products that control and eliminate bad odors within any interior space …