Is old building smell syndrome the ghostly remnants of residents or workers past that are somehow trapped in the limbo of time, or is it the result of decades of bad housekeeping? The answer is neither. This condition, which is also known as sick building syndrome (SBS), can be caused by a multitude of factors. […]
Westchester Drip Fluid Ultra Concentrate
Powerful and Effective At A Fraction Of The Cost!
Just 2 ounces of Westchester Ultra Concentrate makes a full 34 ounces (30-day supply) of powerful drip fluid deodorant/cleaner. Use with Drip-O-Matic Drip Appliance dispensers to control odors at the source in urinals and toilets. This powerful effective product offers the lowest use cost of any drip fluid while saving shipping costs and storage space.
Westchester Drip Fluid Features And Advantages
- Convenient to use! Just 2 ounces makes a 30 days supply (one liter) of drip fluid deodorant. 20 ounces makes one quart.
- 1 gallon (3.784 l) container, 5 gallon pail (18.92 l), drum, ship weight.
- Compatible with all gravity-feed wick dry dispensing systems.
- Formulated to prevent clogging of drip dispensers.
- Use Winchester Ultra concentrate to produce your own private label, ready-to-use drip fluid.
- Economical to use. Lowest use cost of all drip fluid deodorant/cleaners.
- V.O.C. compliant.
Use in Drip-O-Matic drip appliance dispensers to control odors at the source in urinals and toilet bowls. Drip-O-Matic systems are perfect for use in medical facilities, fitness centers, restaurants, office buildings, lodging facilities, nursing homes, retirement homes, day care centers, places of worship, schools, recreational facilities, airports, bus and train stations, factories, etc.
Directions for Use:
- Slowly fill dispensing bottle with 32 ounces of water or to the fill line marked “WATER”.
- Add 2 oz. of Westchester Ultra Concentrate or fill to line marked “FLUID”. Replace dispensing cap and shake well. Place the dispensing bottle in Drip-O-Matic dispenser.
- To produce ready-to-use drip fluid in bulk quantities, mix Westchester Ultra Concentrate with water at a ratio of 2.32.
- Always use an eye dropper to remove residual drip fluid from reservoir tray and wipe tray clean. Replace wick at each service.
You May Also Be Interested In
Food aromas for food marketers, and the scent marketing companies that service their commercial establishments, are the tender traps that fragrantly tempt and break down the free will of consumers who cannot resist the often fattening message their noses are telling them. Suddenly …
The following blog is designed to help bricks and mortar business owners, and the scent marketing, hygiene and Jan San companies that service them, understand the power of ambient scent to connect with customers. You will find a detailed list of air freshener fragrance refills designed to …