Interior design and scent are enmeshed in a subtle but intricate pattern of sensory elements that translates the vision of any space into its true potential. The more senses that are incorporated into an interior design, the more alluring and fascinating it …
Westchester Drip Fluid Ultra Concentrate
Powerful and Effective At A Fraction Of The Cost!
Just 2 ounces of Westchester Ultra Concentrate makes a full 34 ounces (30-day supply) of powerful drip fluid deodorant/cleaner. Use with Drip-O-Matic Drip Appliance dispensers to control odors at the source in urinals and toilets. This powerful effective product offers the lowest use cost of any drip fluid while saving shipping costs and storage space.
Westchester Drip Fluid Features And Advantages
- Convenient to use! Just 2 ounces makes a 30 days supply (one liter) of drip fluid deodorant. 20 ounces makes one quart.
- 1 gallon (3.784 l) container, 5 gallon pail (18.92 l), drum, ship weight.
- Compatible with all gravity-feed wick dry dispensing systems.
- Formulated to prevent clogging of drip dispensers.
- Use Winchester Ultra concentrate to produce your own private label, ready-to-use drip fluid.
- Economical to use. Lowest use cost of all drip fluid deodorant/cleaners.
- V.O.C. compliant.
Use in Drip-O-Matic drip appliance dispensers to control odors at the source in urinals and toilet bowls. Drip-O-Matic systems are perfect for use in medical facilities, fitness centers, restaurants, office buildings, lodging facilities, nursing homes, retirement homes, day care centers, places of worship, schools, recreational facilities, airports, bus and train stations, factories, etc.
Directions for Use:
- Slowly fill dispensing bottle with 32 ounces of water or to the fill line marked “WATER”.
- Add 2 oz. of Westchester Ultra Concentrate or fill to line marked “FLUID”. Replace dispensing cap and shake well. Place the dispensing bottle in Drip-O-Matic dispenser.
- To produce ready-to-use drip fluid in bulk quantities, mix Westchester Ultra Concentrate with water at a ratio of 2.32.
- Always use an eye dropper to remove residual drip fluid from reservoir tray and wipe tray clean. Replace wick at each service.
You May Also Be Interested In
What’s the key to eliminating smelly vaporous gym odors within health and fitness center settings? Well, employing regular professional janitorial sanitization practices certainly helps, but the real answer lies in the ongoing use of our highly-effective …
What is the key to eliminating condo hallway smells? Clear and simple, it involves a blend of highly-effective air freshener diffusers and a vaporous odor neutralizing additive called Metazene, both of which we manufacture. These two combined will effectively eliminate any airborne odors …