Researchers are well aware that the phenomenon known as scent marketing affects human mood and behavior in ways that are only partially understood. Business experts have long studied the physiology of scent, but despite many studies, its influence of behavior and cognition to this day remains …
Drip Fluid Ultra-Concentrate Deodorant Cleaner Refills
The Most Effective Commercial Restroom Deodorant Cleaner
Produce your own drip fluid deodorant cleaner! Just 2 ounces of Westchester Ultra Concentrate makes a full 34 ounces (30 day supply) of powerful drip fluid deodorant cleaner. Use in Drip-O-Matic drip appliance dispensers to control odors at the source in urinals and toilet bowls. Drip-O-Matic systems are perfect for use in medical facilities, fitness centers, restaurants, office buildings, lodging facilities, nursing homes, day care centers, places of worship, schools, recreations facilities, airports, bus and train stations, factories and more. Westchester Ultra Concentrate offers the lowest use of cost of any drip fluid while saving shipping costs and storage space.
Order Westchester Ultra-Concentrate today »
Westchester Features and Advantages
- Convenient to use! Just 2 ounces makes a 30-day supply (one liter) of drip fluid.
- Compatible with all gravity-field wick drip dispensing systems.
- Formulated to prevent clogging of drip dispensers.
- Use Westchester Ultra concentrate to produce your own private label ready-to-use drip fluid.
- Economical to use. Lowest use cost of all drip fluid deodorant cleaners.
- V.O.C. compliant
Directions For Use:
- Slowly fill dispenser bottle with 32 ounces of water or to the fill one marked “Water”.
- Add 2 ounces of Westchester Ultra Concentrate or fill to the line marked “Fluid”. Replace dispensing cap and shake well. Place the dispensing bottle in Drip-O-Matic dispenser.
- To produce ready-to-use drip fluid in bulk quantities, mix Westchester Ultra Concentrate with water at a ratio of 2:32
- Always use an eye dropper to remove any residual drip fluid from the reservoir tray and wipe the tray clean. Replace wick at each service.
(see label for complete safety, mixing and use directions.)
You May Also Be Interested In
Air fresheners may have been doing their thing since ancient times, but the modern world has seen a dramatic transformation in both their scope and effectiveness. The breadth, or whiff, of square footage they cover has widened from scenting a home or other small …
An old song once spoke of love as the “tender trap,” but in reality it is today’s marketers using scents to lure customers into retail stores and other facilities that has become the “tender trap” of modern industry. Like a string of musical notes blended to perfect harmony, a delicately …