Smart responsible managers and owners of senior and assisted living centers understand the vital link between their residents’ emotional states and their physical health and well-being. Unpleasant odors in lobbies and throughout any part of assisted living facilities can create …
Drip Fluid Ultra-Concentrate Deodorant And Cleaner Refills
The Most Effective Commercial Restroom Deodorant Cleaner
Produce your own drip fluid deodorant cleaner! Just 2 ounces of Westchester Ultra Concentrate makes a full 34 ounces (30 day supply) of powerful drip fluid deodorant cleaner. Use in Drip-O-Matic drip appliance dispensers to control odors at the source in urinals and toilet bowls. Drip-O-Matic systems are perfect for use in medical facilities, fitness centers, restaurants, office buildings, lodging facilities, nursing homes, day care centers, places of worship, schools, recreations facilities, airports, bus and train stations, factories and more. Westchester Ultra Concentrate offers the lowest use of cost of any drip fluid while saving shipping costs and storage space.
Westchester® Features and Advantages
- Convenient to use! Just 2 ounces makes a 30-day supply (one liter) of drip fluid.
- Compatible with all gravity-field wick drip dispensing systems.
- Formulated to prevent clogging of drip dispensers.
- Use Westchester Ultra concentrate to produce your own private label ready-to-use drip fluid.
- Economical to use. Lowest use cost of all drip fluid deodorant cleaners.
- V.O.C. compliant
Directions For Use:
- Slowly fill dispenser bottle with 32 ounces of water or to the fill one marked “Water”.
- Add 2 ounces of Westchester Ultra Concentrate or fill to the line marked “Fluid”. Replace dispensing cap and shake well. Place the dispensing bottle in Drip-O-Matic dispenser.
- To produce ready-to-use drip fluid in bulk quantities, mix Westchester Ultra Concentrate with water at a ratio of 2:32
- Always use an eye dropper to remove any residual drip fluid from the reservoir tray and wipe the tray clean. Replace wick at each service.
(Label contains complete safety, mixing and use directions.)
You May Also Be Interested In
Ambient scents, and the professional air freshener machines that evenly diffuse them, are defining brands and improving the bottom lines of every commercial industry under the moon and sun. More and more business owners within the automotive industry, HOA management …
Over the course of the last decade and since the banning of smoking in nightclubs, patrons have become more cognizant of bad smells, such as body odor and stale beer, both of which cigarette smoke masked very efficiently at one time. The adoption of ambient scenting …