Odors in any situation can be off-putting; odors in commercial settings can lead to some potentially horrifying situations for restaurants, hotels, HOA building maintenance companies or any commercial facility that houses employees or customers. Take for example, company bathrooms …
Drip Fluid Ultra-Concentrate Deodorant Cleaner Refills
The Most Effective Commercial Restroom Deodorant Cleaner
Produce your own drip fluid deodorant cleaner! Just 2 ounces of Westchester Ultra Concentrate makes a full 34 ounces (30 day supply) of powerful drip fluid deodorant cleaner. Use in Drip-O-Matic drip appliance dispensers to control odors at the source in urinals and toilet bowls. Drip-O-Matic systems are perfect for use in medical facilities, fitness centers, restaurants, office buildings, lodging facilities, nursing homes, day care centers, places of worship, schools, recreations facilities, airports, bus and train stations, factories and more. Westchester Ultra Concentrate offers the lowest use of cost of any drip fluid while saving shipping costs and storage space.
Order Westchester Ultra-Concentrate today »
Westchester Features and Advantages
- Convenient to use! Just 2 ounces makes a 30-day supply (one liter) of drip fluid.
- Compatible with all gravity-field wick drip dispensing systems.
- Formulated to prevent clogging of drip dispensers.
- Use Westchester Ultra concentrate to produce your own private label ready-to-use drip fluid.
- Economical to use. Lowest use cost of all drip fluid deodorant cleaners.
- V.O.C. compliant
Directions For Use:
- Slowly fill dispenser bottle with 32 ounces of water or to the fill one marked “Water”.
- Add 2 ounces of Westchester Ultra Concentrate or fill to the line marked “Fluid”. Replace dispensing cap and shake well. Place the dispensing bottle in Drip-O-Matic dispenser.
- To produce ready-to-use drip fluid in bulk quantities, mix Westchester Ultra Concentrate with water at a ratio of 2:32
- Always use an eye dropper to remove any residual drip fluid from the reservoir tray and wipe the tray clean. Replace wick at each service.
(see label for complete safety, mixing and use directions.)
You May Also Be Interested In
For most of us who either work in or frequent restaurants, business offices or any other commercial environment, an air freshener is one of those things that no one really thinks about (not even like Cole Porter’s proverbial bell that now and then rings.) The truth is that without air fresheners…
Those with independent, entrepreneurial spirits are always seeking new, legitimate business opportunities that innately minimize financial risk and optimize moneymaking potential. The challenge, however, is there’s such a plethora of franchise biz ops to peruse…