Hoteliers everywhere harness the power of scent to tell a unique and specific story and they tell their fragrant tales in diverse ways. This is because every hotel seeks a different impression from their guests; a particular feeling, whether it be one of …
Drip Fluid Ultra-Concentrate Deodorant And Cleaner Refills
The Most Effective Commercial Restroom Deodorant Cleaner
Produce your own drip fluid deodorant cleaner! Just 2 ounces of Westchester Ultra Concentrate makes a full 34 ounces (30 day supply) of powerful drip fluid deodorant cleaner. Use in Drip-O-Matic drip appliance dispensers to control odors at the source in urinals and toilet bowls. Drip-O-Matic systems are perfect for use in medical facilities, fitness centers, restaurants, office buildings, lodging facilities, nursing homes, day care centers, places of worship, schools, recreations facilities, airports, bus and train stations, factories and more. Westchester Ultra Concentrate offers the lowest use of cost of any drip fluid while saving shipping costs and storage space.
Westchester® Features and Advantages
- Convenient to use! Just 2 ounces makes a 30-day supply (one liter) of drip fluid.
- Compatible with all gravity-field wick drip dispensing systems.
- Formulated to prevent clogging of drip dispensers.
- Use Westchester Ultra concentrate to produce your own private label ready-to-use drip fluid.
- Economical to use. Lowest use cost of all drip fluid deodorant cleaners.
- V.O.C. compliant
Directions For Use:
- Slowly fill dispenser bottle with 32 ounces of water or to the fill one marked “Water”.
- Add 2 ounces of Westchester Ultra Concentrate or fill to the line marked “Fluid”. Replace dispensing cap and shake well. Place the dispensing bottle in Drip-O-Matic dispenser.
- To produce ready-to-use drip fluid in bulk quantities, mix Westchester Ultra Concentrate with water at a ratio of 2:32
- Always use an eye dropper to remove any residual drip fluid from the reservoir tray and wipe the tray clean. Replace wick at each service.
(Label contains complete safety, mixing and use directions.)
You May Also Be Interested In
Our Fresh Strap air fresheners, also known as “smell belts,” have become extremely popular among purveyors and distributors of odor-control products for portable toilets, and consequently are considered the gold standard for passive odor control and air care within …
Orange Blossom And Neroli are often used by our master perfumers to enhance the plethora of ambient scents we provide to businesses and scent marketing companies the world over, but why are these exotic fragrances so popular and where do they come from? This article …