The concept of time has fascinated mankind since the dawn of civilization. In primitive eras, night and day were the only quantifiable intervals. Museums are time travelers in their own particular way, but unlike clocks and watches that specifically measure the …
Drip Fluid Ultra-Concentrate Deodorant And Cleaner Refills
The Most Effective Commercial Restroom Deodorant Cleaner
Produce your own drip fluid deodorant cleaner! Just 2 ounces of Westchester Ultra Concentrate makes a full 34 ounces (30 day supply) of powerful drip fluid deodorant cleaner. Use in Drip-O-Matic drip appliance dispensers to control odors at the source in urinals and toilet bowls. Drip-O-Matic systems are perfect for use in medical facilities, fitness centers, restaurants, office buildings, lodging facilities, nursing homes, day care centers, places of worship, schools, recreations facilities, airports, bus and train stations, factories and more. Westchester Ultra Concentrate offers the lowest use of cost of any drip fluid while saving shipping costs and storage space.
Westchester® Features and Advantages
- Convenient to use! Just 2 ounces makes a 30-day supply (one liter) of drip fluid.
- Compatible with all gravity-field wick drip dispensing systems.
- Formulated to prevent clogging of drip dispensers.
- Use Westchester Ultra concentrate to produce your own private label ready-to-use drip fluid.
- Economical to use. Lowest use cost of all drip fluid deodorant cleaners.
- V.O.C. compliant
Directions For Use:
- Slowly fill dispenser bottle with 32 ounces of water or to the fill one marked “Water”.
- Add 2 ounces of Westchester Ultra Concentrate or fill to the line marked “Fluid”. Replace dispensing cap and shake well. Place the dispensing bottle in Drip-O-Matic dispenser.
- To produce ready-to-use drip fluid in bulk quantities, mix Westchester Ultra Concentrate with water at a ratio of 2:32
- Always use an eye dropper to remove any residual drip fluid from the reservoir tray and wipe the tray clean. Replace wick at each service.
(Label contains complete safety, mixing and use directions.)
You May Also Be Interested In
For most Americans, coffee serves as that proverbial farm rooster that wakes them up and gets them going in the morning. (My own mother used to say that she needed three cups every morning, one to open each eye!) The average coffee drinker …
Smell is so much more than just a biological experience. It is and always has been a societal and cultural phenomenon. And while wonderfully fragrant scents have always been welcomed and enjoyed, malodorous ones, and the ability to control them, has been the bane of human …