The human sense of smell is integral to all of our lives. In ancient times, it was the key to our survival. It warned of approaching enemies, food sources and proximity to wildfires. In the modern world, millions of dollars are spent every year in an attempt to make things smell better in …
Ultra Deo-Base Janitorial Deodorant Concentrate
Make Our Odor Control Products A Part Of Your Janitorial Arsenal
WHY BUY WATER? Each 5 gallon pail of Ultra Deo formulating base contains all the super concentrated ingredients you need to produce 55 gallons of high quality deodorant concentrate for spray, mop water and cleaners. Even more, this effective formulating base matches every other “name brand” product in power and effectiveness at a fraction of the cost. It’s also available in a wide range of fragrances.
- 5 Gallons Makes 55 Gallons of Highly Dilutable Deodorant
- Yields a Clear, Stable Non-Separating Solution
- Produces a High Quality Private Label Deodorant Concentrate
- Available in Over 40 Industry Recognized Fragrances
- Enhances Cleaning Solutions
- V.O.C. Compliant
- Partially fill a clean lined 55-gallon (U.S.) with approximately 45 (US) gallons water.
- Add 5 gallons of Ultra Deo-BaseTM to a partially filled drum and mix thoroughly.
- Complete filing of drum with the remaining 5 gallons of water. Stir thoroughly for 10 (ten) minutes (see mixing instructions).
ENHANCED QUALITY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Partially fill a clean lined 55-gallon (U.S.) with 30 (U.S.) gallons water of low mineral tap water.
- Add 5 gallons of Ultra Deo-BaseTM Ultra Base to a partially filled drum and mix thoroughly.
- To enhance atomization, improve and maintain clarity, or extend shelf life, add 1 (one) to 5 (five) gallons isopropyl alcohol to the partially filled container at this time and mix thoroughly.
- Complete filling of the drum by addition of the balance of water; stir thoroughly 10 (ten) minutes. (See mixing instructions).
- Formulation equipment should be cleaned before and after each use.
- Mixing/stirring should be performed with an explosion proof electric vortex mixer or may be done manually with a plastic stir. Avoid using metal stirs as they may damage the metal drum’s thin protective inner lining while mixing. Damage to the drum’s protective lining may cause subsequent rusting which will adversely affects both the performance and appearance of the final product. (Plastic stir and drum recommended).
- Fragments or splinters from wooden stirs may clog filling equipment.
- Rinse empty container with water and add to 55-gallon drum before remainder of water is added.
- Be sure to bottle product shorty after mixing. Do not store bulk-finished material in open containers. Rinse mixing tank after each use.
You May Also Be Interested In
Fragrances enhance the quality of all of our lives. They set and/or ameliorate our moods and attitudes, transforming the stress of every day life into momentary bursts of fantasy, memory recall and contentment. However fleeting, within the world of commerce, fragrance affects …
The funeral industry is unique in both its scope and its service. No matter how beautiful the flowers or flattering the words describing the deceased, nothing can alter the absolute finality of personal loss. For funeral home directors, owners and managers, you often see …