In today’s times, life seems to whirl within a disturbing vortex of promised vaccines, masks, social distancing and the fear of a virus that mutates with all the ferocity of a monstrous alien from outer space. Doctors urge that hand washing is a vital preventative in its ability to spread, thereby relegating hand sanitizer …
Ultra Deo-Base Janitorial Deodorant Concentrate
Make Our Odor Control Products A Part Of Your Janitorial Arsenal
WHY BUY WATER? Each 5 gallon pail of Ultra Deo formulating base contains all the super concentrated ingredients you need to produce 55 gallons of high quality deodorant concentrate for spray, mop water and cleaners. Even more, this effective formulating base matches every other “name brand” product in power and effectiveness at a fraction of the cost. It’s also available in a wide range of fragrances.
- 5 Gallons Makes 55 Gallons of Highly Dilutable Deodorant
- Yields a Clear, Stable Non-Separating Solution
- Produces a High Quality Private Label Deodorant Concentrate
- Available in Over 40 Industry Recognized Fragrances
- Enhances Cleaning Solutions
- V.O.C. Compliant
- Partially fill a clean lined 55-gallon (U.S.) with approximately 45 (US) gallons water.
- Add 5 gallons of Ultra Deo-BaseTM to a partially filled drum and mix thoroughly.
- Complete filing of drum with the remaining 5 gallons of water. Stir thoroughly for 10 (ten) minutes (see mixing instructions).
ENHANCED QUALITY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Partially fill a clean lined 55-gallon (U.S.) with 30 (U.S.) gallons water of low mineral tap water.
- Add 5 gallons of Ultra Deo-BaseTM Ultra Base to a partially filled drum and mix thoroughly.
- To enhance atomization, improve and maintain clarity, or extend shelf life, add 1 (one) to 5 (five) gallons isopropyl alcohol to the partially filled container at this time and mix thoroughly.
- Complete filling of the drum by addition of the balance of water; stir thoroughly 10 (ten) minutes. (See mixing instructions).
- Formulation equipment should be cleaned before and after each use.
- Mixing/stirring should be performed with an explosion proof electric vortex mixer or may be done manually with a plastic stir. Avoid using metal stirs as they may damage the metal drum’s thin protective inner lining while mixing. Damage to the drum’s protective lining may cause subsequent rusting which will adversely affects both the performance and appearance of the final product. (Plastic stir and drum recommended).
- Fragments or splinters from wooden stirs may clog filling equipment.
- Rinse empty container with water and add to 55-gallon drum before remainder of water is added.
- Be sure to bottle product shorty after mixing. Do not store bulk-finished material in open containers. Rinse mixing tank after each use.
You May Also Be Interested In
Is old building smell syndrome the ghostly remnants of residents or workers past that are somehow trapped in the limbo of time, or is it the result of decades of bad housekeeping? The answer is neither. This condition can be caused by a multitude of factors. Dead rodents, dust, decaying …
Food aromas for food marketers, and the scent marketing companies that service their commercial establishments, are the tender traps that fragrantly tempt and break down the free will of consumers who cannot resist the often fattening message their noses are telling them. Suddenly …