The smell of clean can be many things to many people. As a relative concept, it can be equated as the harsh smell of chlorine bleach; for others, the captivating and endless magnitude of the ocean or the fresh scent of the great outdoors after a thunderstorm. Others may consider the …
Metazene Odor Neutralizing Surface And Wall Spray
The Strongest Neutralizing And Decontaminant Surface Spray
Metazene® is the most effective odor neutralizer in the marketplace because it destroys the particles that cause vaporous malodors at their molecular level. Other odor neutralizers use perfume and water and rely on enzymes to eliminate odors born from smoke, mildew, mold, urine, garbage and trash rooms and much more. While it’s suggested that enzymes induce a microbial action which digest the malodor, this method is not effective, particularly when dealing with residual or vaporous odors in the air. These neutralizers merely mask odors; Metazene® destroys them.
For use on splash panel dividers, walls, around urinals and more. Available in Quart sized Sprayer in Cherry or Floral scents.
Directions For Use:
WARNING: Do not use on floors or steps. During application be sure that spray mist fallout does not reach the floor, as it will cause a dangerous slippery condition. Do not apply to toilet seats or other surfaces people may contact. Test all surfaces for colorfastness before using. Do not apply near fire or open flame.
- Remove cap and insert oil-resistant trigger sprayer. Tighten sprayer cap.
- Adjust the trigger sprayer nozzle so that a coarse spray will be delivered.
- Apply to sides and undersides of urinals and toilets, adjoining walls and splash panels where urine and uric acid salt have been deposited. DO NOT APPLY TO TOILET SEATS OR OTHER SURFACES PEOPLE MAY CONTACT.
- Areas contaminated with uric acid salt can be identified by darkening room and using an ultra-violet inspection light.
- For best results use in conjunction with Air-Scent® fan fresheners and/or drip appliance dispensers.
You May Also Be Interested In
Malodors can ruin a hotel guest’s experience, damage perception and ultimately affect bottom line profits, which underscores that fact that every hotelier should look towards a holistic and highly effective approach to products that control and eliminate bad odors within any interior space …
Living in the past can be emotionally destructive, but learning from the past is a horse of another color. This is essential to personal growth, and in the realm of commerce, a vital key to accomplishment in every family-run businesses. While there is no “one size fits all” solution for success …