Fresh, enticing ambient scents and effective vaporous odor control have become an important part of the global commercial and retail landscape, and nowhere is it more evident than throughout the colorful and tropical climes of South Florida. Not only do evenly diffused scents …
Metazene Odor Neutralizing Surface And Wall Spray
The Strongest Neutralizing And Decontaminant Surface Spray
Metazene® is the most effective odor neutralizer in the marketplace because it destroys the particles that cause vaporous malodors at their molecular level. Other odor neutralizers use perfume and water and rely on enzymes to eliminate odors born from mildew, mold, smoke, urine, trash and more. While it’s suggested that enzymes induce a microbial action which digest the malodor, this method is not effective, particularly when dealing with residual or vaporous odors in the air. These neutralizers merely mask odors; Metazene® destroys them.
For use on splash panel dividers, walls, around urinals and more. Available in Quart sized Sprayer in Cherry or Floral scents.
Directions For Use:
WARNING: Do not use on floors or steps. During application be sure that spray mist fallout does not reach the floor, as it will cause a dangerous slippery condition. Do not apply to toilet seats or other surfaces people may contact. Test all surfaces for colorfastness before using. Do not apply near fire or open flame.
- Remove cap and insert oil-resistant trigger sprayer. Tighten sprayer cap.
- Adjust the trigger sprayer nozzle so that a coarse spray will be delivered.
- Apply to sides and undersides of urinals and toilets, adjoining walls and splash panels where urine and uric acid salt have been deposited. DO NOT APPLY TO TOILET SEATS OR OTHER SURFACES PEOPLE MAY CONTACT.
- Areas contaminated with uric acid salt can be identified by darkening room and using an ultra-violet inspection light.
- For best results use in conjunction with Air-Scent® fan fresheners and/or drip appliance dispensers.
You May Also Be Interested In
The concept of time has fascinated mankind since the dawn of civilization. In primitive eras, night and day were the only quantifiable intervals. Museums are time travelers in their own particular way, but unlike clocks and watches that specifically measure the …
For most Americans, coffee serves as that proverbial farm rooster that wakes them up and gets them going in the morning. (My own mother used to say that she needed three cups every morning, one to open each eye!) The average coffee drinker …