What is the key to eliminating condo hallway smells? Clear and simple, it involves a blend of highly-effective air freshener diffusers and a vaporous odor neutralizing additive called Metazene, both of which we manufacture. These two combined will effectively eliminate any airborne odors …
Metazene Odor Neutralizing Surface And Wall Spray
The Strongest Neutralizing And Decontaminant Surface Spray
Metazene® is the most effective odor neutralizer in the marketplace because it destroys the particles that cause vaporous malodors at their molecular level. Other odor neutralizers use perfume and water and rely on enzymes to eliminate odors born from smoke, mildew, mold, urine, garbage and trash rooms and much more. While it’s suggested that enzymes induce a microbial action which digest the malodor, this method is not effective, particularly when dealing with residual or vaporous odors in the air. These neutralizers merely mask odors; Metazene® destroys them.
For use on splash panel dividers, walls, around urinals and more. Available in Quart sized Sprayer in Cherry or Floral scents.
Directions For Use:
WARNING: Do not use on floors or steps. During application be sure that spray mist fallout does not reach the floor, as it will cause a dangerous slippery condition. Do not apply to toilet seats or other surfaces people may contact. Test all surfaces for colorfastness before using. Do not apply near fire or open flame.
- Remove cap and insert oil-resistant trigger sprayer. Tighten sprayer cap.
- Adjust the trigger sprayer nozzle so that a coarse spray will be delivered.
- Apply to sides and undersides of urinals and toilets, adjoining walls and splash panels where urine and uric acid salt have been deposited. DO NOT APPLY TO TOILET SEATS OR OTHER SURFACES PEOPLE MAY CONTACT.
- Areas contaminated with uric acid salt can be identified by darkening room and using an ultra-violet inspection light.
- For best results use in conjunction with Air-Scent® fan fresheners and/or drip appliance dispensers.
You May Also Be Interested In
An acronym for Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning, HVAC scenting occurs when a fragrance is diffused through a central heating and cooling system. This is accomplished by connecting an Air-Scent HVAC scent diffuser to an existing system where it then disperses the aroma …
Nose blindness is perhaps somewhat explainable by an an old idiom that speaks of variety being the spice of life. Also known as olfactory fatigue and fragrance fatigue, this condition refers to the loss of sensitivity to certain odors after over exposure to them. On an average day in the …