Fragrances enhance the quality of all of our lives. They set and/or ameliorate our moods and attitudes, transforming the stress of every day life into momentary bursts of fantasy, memory recall and contentment. However fleeting, within the world of commerce, fragrance affects …
Metazene Odor Neutralizing Surface And Wall Spray
The Strongest Neutralizing And Decontaminant Surface Spray
Metazene® is the most effective odor neutralizer in the marketplace because it destroys the particles that cause vaporous malodors at their molecular level. Other odor neutralizers use perfume and water and rely on enzymes to eliminate odors born from mildew, mold, smoke, urine, trash and more. While it’s suggested that enzymes induce a microbial action which digest the malodor, this method is not effective, particularly when dealing with residual or vaporous odors in the air. These neutralizers merely mask odors; Metazene® destroys them.
For use on splash panel dividers, walls, around urinals and more. Available in Quart sized Sprayer in Cherry or Floral scents.
Directions For Use:
WARNING: Do not use on floors or steps. During application be sure that spray mist fallout does not reach the floor, as it will cause a dangerous slippery condition. Do not apply to toilet seats or other surfaces people may contact. Test all surfaces for colorfastness before using. Do not apply near fire or open flame.
- Remove cap and insert oil-resistant trigger sprayer. Tighten sprayer cap.
- Adjust the trigger sprayer nozzle so that a coarse spray will be delivered.
- Apply to sides and undersides of urinals and toilets, adjoining walls and splash panels where urine and uric acid salt have been deposited. DO NOT APPLY TO TOILET SEATS OR OTHER SURFACES PEOPLE MAY CONTACT.
- Areas contaminated with uric acid salt can be identified by darkening room and using an ultra-violet inspection light.
- For best results use in conjunction with Air-Scent® fan fresheners and/or drip appliance dispensers.
You May Also Be Interested In
The funeral industry is unique in both its scope and its service. No matter how beautiful the flowers or flattering the words describing the deceased, nothing can alter the absolute finality of personal loss. For funeral home directors, owners and managers, you often see …
The wave of scent marketing is here. According to the US Census data and Simmons National Consumer Survey, 248 million Americans used air freshener spray and room deodorizers from 2011 and 2017, and this figure is expected to increase to 256.58 million by 2020 …