The wave of scent marketing is here. According to the US Census data and Simmons National Consumer Survey, 248 million Americans used air freshener spray and room deodorizers from 2011 and 2017, and this figure is expected to increase to 256.58 million by 2020. Scent is making …
Scatter Granules For Dumpsters And Trash Room Odor Control
Use A Little Scatter® And Big Odors Disappear!
For restaurant, institutional & municipal waste odors.
Scientifically formulated for heavy-duty applications, these brand granule odor counteractant pellets are designed to handle the toughest odors from restaurant, institutional, commercial and municipal waste, effectively counteracting malodors in a vast array of locations, including landfill sites, in sewage treatment plants and lift stations, in garbage and refuse trucks and dumpsters, containers and compactors, incinerators and other refuse disposal operations.
Scatter® offers the perfect solution to odor problems from trash containers, garbage dumpsters and compactors.
Key Features Include:
- Contains Metazene, the most effective industrial molecular odor neutralizing additive
- Instantly neutralizes malodors
- Absorbs odor-causing spills
- Easy to apply
- Provides long-lasting odor control
- Excellent for use on cruise liners and sailing vessels
- Suppresses gaseous malodors in waste management operations and sewage operations
- Available in cherry or bubblegum fragrances
- Perfect for warm weather applications
- Destroys trash and garbage odors
- Ideal for dumpsters and compactors
- V.O.C. compliant
- Waste Containers and Dumpsters: Scatter 2 or 3 scoops per cubic yard of container capacity. Repeat after each service cycle. Keep lid closed during storage .
- Garbage Collection Trucks: Scatter freely onto beds and hoppers of garbage and refuse trucks.
- Trash Cans, Containers and Compactors: Apply 2-3 tablespoons when empty and as needed.
- Outdoors: Spread around and under dumpsters and apply onto liquid run-off puddles. LIQUID SPILLS: Scatter® absorbs and contains odorous liquid spills for easy pick-up and disposal. Use rubber gloves while applying to excrement and sweep up into plastic trash bag. Keep away from animal feeding and contact feeding areas. Dispose of properly.
- Animal Containment (kennels and farms): Liberally apply on and around excrement and sweep up into plastic trash bag. Keep away from animal feeding and contact feeding areas. Dispose of properly. Explore our guide to eliminating and controlling odors in pet shelters and animal containment facilities
- Food Processing Waste: From restaurants, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, taverns, etc.
- To Control Organic Malodors: From decomposing fish, seafood, poultry, meat and grease by-products. possible apply Scatter® directly to carcasses and adjacent surfaces. If odor source is inaccessible, apply Scatter® as close to source as possible.
- Pest Control: (Carrion) odors caused by animal carcass decomposition. Whenever possible, apply Scatter® directly to carcasses and adjacent surfaces. If odor source is inaccessible, apply Scatter® as close to source as possible.
- Emesis Removal (Vomitus): Liberally apply on and around excrement and sweep up into plastic trash bag and dispose of properly.
- Packed 12 per case
- Gallon Container
- 5 Gallon Pail
- 28 Gallon Fiber Drum
- 55 Gallon Fiber Drum
Explore our other odor neutralizing and air freshening products via our complete guide to eliminating odors in commercial settings.
You May Also Be Interested In
The need for effective commercial air fresheners and scent delivery systems is becoming and more prevalent in commercial enterprises of all kinds. As the demand for these superior odor-control and air freshening products and services increases so do the opportunities for both …
Visitors to airports have many words for their restrooms; some polite and some not so much so. From water closet to loo to privy to john to whatever, few mince words when bathrooms are poorly designed, not maintained and/or worse, are filled with pungent nasty odors. Somehow …