Researchers are well aware that the phenomenon known as scent marketing affects human mood and behavior in ways that are only partially understood. Business experts have long studied the physiology of scent, but despite many studies, its influence of behavior and cognition to this day remains …
Scatter Granulated Odor Counteractant
Use A Little Scatter® And Big Odors Disappear!
For restaurant, institutional & municipal waste odors.
Scientifically formulated for heavy-duty applications. These brand granules are formulated to handle the toughest odors from restaurant, institutional, commercial and municipal waste, effectively counteracting malodors in a vast array of locations, including landfill sites, in sewage treatment plants and lift stations, in garbage and refuse trucks and dumpsters, containers and compactors, incinerators and other refuse disposal operations.
Scatter® offers the perfect solution to odor problems from trash containers, garbage dumpsters and compactors. Speak with an expert today »
- Instantly Neutralizes Malodors
- Absorbs Odor-Causing Spills
- Easy To Apply
- Provides Long-Lasting Odor Control
- Excellent For Use on Cruise Liners and Sailing Vessels
- Suppresses Gaseous Malodors In Waste Management Operations and Sewage Operations
- Available in Cherry or Bubblegum fragrances
- Perfect for warm weather applications
- Destroys Trash and Garbage Odors
- Ideal for Dumpsters and Compactors
- V.O.C. Compliant
- Waste Containers and Dumpsters: Scatter 2 or 3 scoops per cubic yard of container capacity. Repeat after each service cycle. Keep lid closed during storage .
- Garbage Collection Trucks: Scatter freely onto beds and hoppers of garbage and refuse trucks.
- Trash Cans, Containers and Compactors: Apply 2-3 tablespoons when empty and as needed.
- Outdoors: Spread around and under dumpsters and apply onto liquid run-off puddles. LIQUID SPILLS: Scatter® absorbs and contains odorous liquid spills for easy pick-up and disposal. Use rubber gloves while applying to excrement and sweep up into plastic trash bag. Keep away from animal feeding and contact feeding areas. Dispose of properly.
- Animal Containment (kennels and farms): Liberally apply on and around excrement and sweep up into plastic trash bag. Keep away from animal feeding and contact feeding areas. Dispose of properly.
- Food Processing Waste: From restaurants, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, taverns, etc.
- To Control Organic Malodors: From decomposing fish, seafood, poultry, meat and grease by-products. possible apply Scatter® directly to carcasses and adjacent surfaces. If odor source is inaccessible, apply Scatter® as close to source as possible.
- Pest Control: (Carrion) odors caused by animal carcass decomposition. Whenever possible, apply Scatter® directly to carcasses and adjacent surfaces. If odor source is inaccessible, apply Scatter® as close to source as possible.
- Emesis Removal (Vomitus): Liberally apply on and around excrement and sweep up into plastic trash bag and dispose of properly.
Packed 12 per case
5 Gallon Pail
28 Gallon Fiber Drum
55 Gallon Fiber Drum
You May Also Be Interested In
Air fresheners may have been doing their thing since ancient times, but the modern world has seen a dramatic transformation in both their scope and effectiveness. The breadth, or whiff, of square footage they cover has widened from scenting a home or other small …
An old song once spoke of love as the “tender trap,” but in reality it is today’s marketers using scents to lure customers into retail stores and other facilities that has become the “tender trap” of modern industry. Like a string of musical notes blended to perfect harmony, a delicately …