In today’s times, life seems to whirl within a disturbing vortex of promised vaccines, masks, social distancing and the fear of a virus that mutates with all the ferocity of a monstrous alien from outer space. Doctors urge that hand washing is a vital preventative in its ability to spread, thereby relegating hand sanitizer …
The Aroma One Restroom Fan Air Freshener Dispenser
A High Performance Air Care System For Professionals
The Aroma One fan air freshener system is built for neutralizing tough airborne odors while simultaneously providing superior, linear, aroma enhancement for any small area, making it perfect for addressing restroom-born malodors in any commercial, industrial or municipal environment. Its performance has made it the premier choice for the jansan and route service industry, air care suppliers, distributors as well as owners or managers of any commercial or industrial space, including but not limited to retail establishments, restaurants, condos, boutique stores, office complexes, municipal buildings, schools, colleges, institutes and much more. Explore further below, submit an inquiry or elect to represent the Aroma One and our air freshening products.
Features and Advantages of The Aroma One Include:
- Holds many Air-Scent refill types including bottles, Maxi Professional liquid can and Solid Square wafers.
- Key lock deters theft and vandalism.
- Modern design with optimal air flow.
- Easy to install and service.
- Easy wall mount installation.
- Air velocity fan blade outperforms other designs.
- Ingenious nesting tray features on board drip guard, ventilated refill holder and air flow retarder to lessen output when circumstances require it.
- Three smart-switch settings, which include continuous, 60-day and linear output for the best possible end user experience.
- Converts from battery to electric on the fly. Adapter is sold separately
- Attractive stand for portable use with solid refills.
How To Install The Aroma One Air Freshener System
Watch the following video for specific instructions on how to install and service our Aroma One fragrance enhancing and odor controlling unit. For video tutorials on replacing liquid can and solid wafter refills, visit our video library.
You May Also Be Interested In
Is old building smell syndrome the ghostly remnants of residents or workers past that are somehow trapped in the limbo of time, or is it the result of decades of bad housekeeping? The answer is neither. This condition can be caused by a multitude of factors. Dead rodents, dust, decaying …
Food aromas for food marketers, and the scent marketing companies that service their commercial establishments, are the tender traps that fragrantly tempt and break down the free will of consumers who cannot resist the often fattening message their noses are telling them. Suddenly …