Why should you bother to keep your company restroom fresh and clean? While it may seem obvious that a clean, fresh-smelling restroom is much nicer to behold than a messy, smelly one, the reason all businesses should focus on this singular aspect goes so much …
Ultra Deo-Base Janitorial Deodorant Concentrate
Make SurcoTech® Odor Control products a part of your janitorial arsenal!
WHY BUY WATER? Each 5 gallon pail of Ultra Deo formulating base contains all the super concentrated ingredients you need to produce 55 gallons of high quality deodorant concentrate for spray, mop water and cleaners. Even more, this effective formulating base matches every other “name brand” product in power and effectiveness at a fraction of the cost. It’s also available in a wide range of fragrances. Place an order today »
- 5 Gallons Makes 55 Gallons of Highly Dilutable Deodorant
- Yields a Clear, Stable Non-Separating Solution
- Produces a High Quality Private Label Deodorant Concentrate
- Available in Over 40 Industry Recognized Fragrances
- Enhances Cleaning Solutions
- V.O.C. Compliant
- Partially fill a clean lined 55-gallon (U.S.) with approximately 45 (US) gallons water.
- Add 5 gallons of Ultra Deo-BaseTM to a partially filled drum and mix thoroughly.
- Complete filing of drum with the remaining 5 gallons of water. Stir thoroughly for 10 (ten) minutes (see mixing instructions).
ENHANCED QUALITY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Partially fill a clean lined 55-gallon (U.S.) with 30 (U.S.) gallons water of low mineral tap water.
- Add 5 gallons of Ultra Deo-BaseTM Ultra Base to a partially filled drum and mix thoroughly.
- To enhance atomization, improve and maintain clarity, or extend shelf life, add 1 (one) to 5 (five) gallons isopropyl alcohol to the partially filled container at this time and mix thoroughly.
- Complete filling of the drum by addition of the balance of water; stir thoroughly 10 (ten) minutes. (See mixing instructions).
- Formulation equipment should be cleaned before and after each use.
- Mixing/stirring should be performed with an explosion proof electric vortex mixer or may be done manually with a plastic stir. Avoid using metal stirs as they may damage the metal drum’s thin protective inner lining while mixing. Damage to the drum’s protective lining may cause subsequent rusting which will adversely affects both the performance and appearance of the final product. (Plastic stir and drum recommended).
- Fragments or splinters from wooden stirs may clog filling equipment.
- Rinse empty container with water and add to 55-gallon drum before remainder of water is added.
- Be sure to bottle product shorty after mixing. Do not store bulk-finished material in open containers. Rinse mixing tank after each use.
You May Also Be Interested In
The business of pets and pet care is not only booming, it is bursting at the seams. It’s estimated that well over half of all households in the United States own a pet, which translates into about 85 million homes believe it or not. To parse it down, a 2015 analysis concluded that 68% of all …
Technically, some form of scent marketing has been around for as long as the people of the world have had noses. Scent has been employed throughout recorded history and almost every ancient culture known to civilization has used fragrance in one way or another, probably …