Why should you bother to keep your company restroom fresh and clean? While it may seem obvious that a clean, fresh-smelling restroom is much nicer to behold than a messy, smelly one, the reason all businesses should focus on this singular aspect goes so much …
Metazene Wallspray Odor Neutralizer
Wall Surface Odor Neutralizer And Decontaminant Surface Spray
Metazene® is the most effective odor neutralizer in the marketplace because it entirely destroys malodors at their molecular level. Other odor neutralizers use perfume and water and rely on enzymes to eliminate odors. While it’s suggested that enzymes induce a microbial action which digest the malodor, this method is not as effective, particularly when dealing with residual or vaporous odors in the air. Metazene® ends odors, period.
For use on splash panel dividers, walls and around urinals, and is available in Cherry or Floral. Available in Quart Sprayer.
Directions For Use:
WARNING: Do not use on floors or steps. During application be sure that spray mist fallout does not reach the floor, as it will cause a dangerous slippery condition. Do not apply to toilet seats or other surfaces people may contact. Test all surfaces for colorfastness before using. Do not apply near fire or open flame.
- Remove cap and insert oil-resistant trigger sprayer. Tighten sprayer cap.
- Adjust the trigger sprayer nozzle so that a coarse spray will be delivered.
- Apply to sides and undersides of urinals and toilets, adjoining walls and splash panels where urine and uric acid salt have been deposited. DO NOT APPLY TO TOILET SEATS OR OTHER SURFACES PEOPLE MAY CONTACT.
- Areas contaminated with uric acid salt can be identified by darkening room and using an ultra-violet inspection light.
- For best results use in conjunction with Air-Scent® fan fresheners and/or drip appliance dispensers.
You May Also Be Interested In
The business of pets and pet care is not only booming, it is bursting at the seams. It’s estimated that well over half of all households in the United States own a pet, which translates into about 85 million homes believe it or not. To parse it down, a 2015 analysis concluded that 68% of all …
Technically, some form of scent marketing has been around for as long as the people of the world have had noses. Scent has been employed throughout recorded history and almost every ancient culture known to civilization has used fragrance in one way or another, probably …