Researchers are well aware that the phenomenon known as scent marketing affects human mood and behavior in ways that are only partially understood. Business experts have long studied the physiology of scent, but despite many studies, its influence of behavior and cognition to this day remains …
Metazene Wallspray Odor Neutralizer
Wall Surface Odor Neutralizer And Decontaminant Surface Spray
Metazene® is the most effective odor neutralizer in the marketplace because it entirely destroys malodors at their molecular level. Other odor neutralizers use perfume and water and rely on enzymes to eliminate odors. While it’s suggested that enzymes induce a microbial action which digest the malodor, this method is not as effective, particularly when dealing with residual or vaporous odors in the air. Metazene® ends odors, period.
For use on splash panel dividers, walls and around urinals, and is available in Cherry or Floral. Available in Quart Sprayer.
Directions For Use:
WARNING: Do not use on floors or steps. During application be sure that spray mist fallout does not reach the floor, as it will cause a dangerous slippery condition. Do not apply to toilet seats or other surfaces people may contact. Test all surfaces for colorfastness before using. Do not apply near fire or open flame.
- Remove cap and insert oil-resistant trigger sprayer. Tighten sprayer cap.
- Adjust the trigger sprayer nozzle so that a coarse spray will be delivered.
- Apply to sides and undersides of urinals and toilets, adjoining walls and splash panels where urine and uric acid salt have been deposited. DO NOT APPLY TO TOILET SEATS OR OTHER SURFACES PEOPLE MAY CONTACT.
- Areas contaminated with uric acid salt can be identified by darkening room and using an ultra-violet inspection light.
- For best results use in conjunction with Air-Scent® fan fresheners and/or drip appliance dispensers.
You May Also Be Interested In
Air fresheners may have been doing their thing since ancient times, but the modern world has seen a dramatic transformation in both their scope and effectiveness. The breadth, or whiff, of square footage they cover has widened from scenting a home or other small …
An old song once spoke of love as the “tender trap,” but in reality it is today’s marketers using scents to lure customers into retail stores and other facilities that has become the “tender trap” of modern industry. Like a string of musical notes blended to perfect harmony, a delicately …