Clean, invigorating air is invisible, ubiquitous and completely taken for granted, even though no one can live without it. Living quietly beside our every thought and gesture, it remains unnoticed in the background of our lives, at least until it transforms into a foul-smelling …
Metazene Wallspray Odor Neutralizer
Wall Surface Odor Neutralizer And Decontaminant Surface Spray
Metazene® is the most effective odor neutralizer in the marketplace because it destroys the particles that cause vaporous malodors at their molecular level. Other odor neutralizers use perfume and water and rely on enzymes to eliminate odors born from mildew, mold, smoke, urine, trash and more. While it’s suggested that enzymes induce a microbial action which digest the malodor, this method is not effective, particularly when dealing with residual or vaporous odors in the air. These neutralizers merely mask odors; Metazene® destroys them.
For use on splash panel dividers, walls, around urinals and more. Available in Quart sized Sprayer in Cherry or Floral scents.
Directions For Use:
WARNING: Do not use on floors or steps. During application be sure that spray mist fallout does not reach the floor, as it will cause a dangerous slippery condition. Do not apply to toilet seats or other surfaces people may contact. Test all surfaces for colorfastness before using. Do not apply near fire or open flame.
- Remove cap and insert oil-resistant trigger sprayer. Tighten sprayer cap.
- Adjust the trigger sprayer nozzle so that a coarse spray will be delivered.
- Apply to sides and undersides of urinals and toilets, adjoining walls and splash panels where urine and uric acid salt have been deposited. DO NOT APPLY TO TOILET SEATS OR OTHER SURFACES PEOPLE MAY CONTACT.
- Areas contaminated with uric acid salt can be identified by darkening room and using an ultra-violet inspection light.
- For best results use in conjunction with Air-Scent® fan fresheners and/or drip appliance dispensers.
You May Also Be Interested In
Over the course of the last half-century, aromatherapy, which is also known as Essential Oil Therapy, has carved a very fragrant niche for itself within the diverse aspects of modern holistic medicine. The term is defined as the art and science of extracting natural essential oils from plants in order to …
So, you are thinking of making the world a sweeter smelling place by starting your own air freshener business? Establishing your end goal is certainly a good start but between that point and success, there are a myriad of mandatory stops in between, all of which require …